Zed is an assassin champion in LoL Wild Rift who specializes in dealing burst damage and outplaying enemies with his mobility and shadows. He is a challenging but rewarding champion who can carry games if played well. In this tutorial, you will learn the basics of how to play Zed, including his skills, items, runes, and strategies.
– Passive: Contempt for the Weak
Zed’s basic attacks against enemies below 50% health deal bonus magic damage equal to a percentage of their maximum health. This effect can only occur once every few seconds on the same target.
– First Ability: Razor Shuriken
Zed and his shadows throw shurikens that deal physical damage to the first enemy hit and reduced damage to enemies behind them. Hitting the same enemy with multiple shurikens deals additional damage.
– Second Ability: Living Shadow
Zed creates a shadow at a target location that mimics his abilities. Zed can reactivate this ability to swap places with the shadow.
– Third Ability: Shadow Slash
Zed and his shadows slash around them, dealing physical damage and slowing enemies hit by 25% for 1.5 seconds. Hitting the same enemy with multiple slashes deals additional damage. If Zed hits an enemy with both his slash and his shadow’s slash, he gains 30% bonus movement speed for 1.5 seconds.
– Ultimate: Death Mark
Zed becomes untargetable and dashes behind a target enemy champion, marking them for death. After 3 seconds, the mark triggers and deals physical damage equal to a percentage of the damage Zed dealt to the target while they were marked. Zed also spawns a shadow at the cast location that lasts for 6 seconds. Zed can reactivate this ability to swap places with the shadow.
– Duskblade of Draktharr: This item gives Zed more attack damage, cooldown reduction, and lethality. It also enhances his burst damage with its passive effect that deals bonus physical damage and slows enemies when he damages them from out of sight.
– Ionian Boots of Lucidity: These boots give Zed more cooldown reduction and summoner spell haste. They help him cast his abilities more frequently and use his Flash or Ignite more often.
– Youmuu’s Ghostblade: This item gives Zed more attack damage, cooldown reduction, and lethality. It also gives him a way to chase or escape enemies with its active effect that grants him 20% bonus movement speed for 6 seconds.
– Black Cleaver: This item gives Zed more attack damage, health, and cooldown reduction. It also helps him shred the armor of enemies with its passive effect that reduces their armor by 4% for 6 seconds, stacking up to 6 times.
– Guardian Angel: This item gives Zed more attack damage and armor. It also gives him a second chance to survive dangerous situations with its passive effect that revives him with 50% health and 30% mana after taking lethal damage.
– Mortal Reminder: This item gives Zed more attack damage and armor penetration. It also reduces the healing of enemies hit by his abilities with its passive effect that applies Grievous Wounds.
– Electrocute: This rune gives Zed more burst damage when he hits an enemy with three separate attacks or abilities within 3 seconds.
– Brutal: This rune gives Zed more attack damage and lethality. It helps him deal more damage in the early game.
– Hunter – Titan: This rune gives Zed more health and tenacity. It helps him survive longer and resist crowd control effects.
– Hunter – Genius: This rune gives Zed more cooldown reduction and ability haste. It helps him cast his abilities more frequently and reduce their cooldowns.
– In the laning phase, Zed can use his Razor Shuriken and Living Shadow to poke and harass the enemy laner. He can also use his Shadow Slash to clear minion waves and gain movement speed.
– Zed can use his Living Shadow to create opportunities for engaging or escaping enemies. He can also use it to dodge skillshots or surprise enemies from different angles.
– Zed can use his Death Mark to assassinate squishy targets or finish off low health enemies. He can also use it to reposition himself in teamfights or avoid damage.
– Zed should try to hit as many enemies as possible with his abilities to maximize his damage output. He should also try to apply his passive on enemies below 50% health to deal extra damage.
– Zed should